Friday, December 30, 2011

Another year over...

Let me start out by saying that I honestly did not forget about blogging.  There just isn't enough time in the day to do everything one would like.  As we wrap up 2011 I thought I would continue where I left off with photos of our family and journey through the last few months of the year.

Can someone please tell me... When did I become the Mom of a 5 1/2 year old, a 3 1/2 year old, and a 1 year old??  I still feel like we just started out on our journey of parenthood.  The years are flying by all too fast... and it seems they just keep whirling by faster!

2011 was truly wonderful.  We learned how to juggle not one, not two, but THREE energetic, smart, comical, crazy, and wonderful boys.  Having three children is amazing.  I love watching them all interact.  I love seeing the different bonds they all have.  I LOVE embracing each of their differences... and loving them for those unique attributes!

So here's 2012...
                                   ... here's to cherishing every moment.


9 months, Liam
The face on Shawn.  The face on Landon.  Ohhh brotherhood.
My pumpkin.
Super Strong. Super Landon.
GQ anyone?
Our 1st hayride as a family of 5.
Baby's 1st Halloween.  I had way too much fun with my chunker monk this fall w/ all the picture taking.
Fairway Markets photo shoot... what an opportunity!
We bake!
World Best Dog Award: Gracie Rawlings.  She puts up with 3 boys.  'Nuff said.
His cuteness hurts sometimes... I can't hold it all in... I just want to wiggle n giggle with excitement.  But I'd look like an idiot if I did those things in public.  So I'll just let it hurt.
Trick or Treat!
THE Fall Photo Shoot.  I said "THE" because it was awesome! Pure wonderful awesomeness.
Christmas Session... Take 1.
Framed!
Pretty Princess.
Jolly!
Thanksgiving Dinner with the Williams Family.  I remember our first Thanksgiving "family" photo... with one kid!
Thanksgiving at our home.  Nan & Peeps.
Our 1st Thanksgiving as a family of 5.

Ah ha! I found it!
Black Friday = The Rawlings Family Tree Decorating.
Unseasonably warm.

I *heart* them.
Liam's first visit with Santa.
I could have cried when we got them ALL to sit with Santa.  We got them ALL looking at the camera.  LANDON is SMILING!  Seriously... a miracle in one little photo.
Once upon a time Landon & Delilah bawled when we sat them near each other. Now look at them!
Our best attempt at a family photo. (Thank you Uncle Cody for your help!)
The shirts were a wonderful idea.  The execution wasn't so wonderful.
Uncle Cody started school.  Uncle Cody works full time.  Aunt Lynda works too. This all means we don't see them often enough!
Emotional day alert.
He's ONE!
My little chubber bubber turned ONE!  Mama wasn't ready for the baby stage to end :(
I guess Liam wasn't either!
Our fun little party for our special little boy.



Someone had a fit with the shoes.


One Year Portrait Session.
I love you bunches & bunches!
This photo is probably going down as my all time favorite of Shawn.
Daddy's Mini-Me.
Christmas get-together with our friends, The Hoovers.
Merry Christmas, Love The Rawlings Family
Christmas with Aunt Stef

Christmas Eve with John, Liz, Delilah, and Tatum.
Getting ready for bed... Christmas Eve 2011.
Our first Christmas Eve at home... Last Christmas Eve Liam and I were in the hospital together when he was readmitted (scary!)... What a blessing to be at home to celebrate such a special night together.
"The Scarf."  Aunt Lizzy outdid herself this time... he LOVES it!
He can hardly wait...
Merry Christmas to one of the best friends a girl could ask for.  Love you Lizzy Poo!
The Dance that will go down in history.  Shawn (our little charmer) knew just how to sweep Delilah off her feet.
Christmas List.
Shawn's "Dear Santa"
It's Christmas!


We ended the day celebrating Christmas with Aunt Tearsa & Aunt Bailey (perfect perfect perfect!)


Wishing our friends and family a wonderful New Year!!
Love,
The Rawlings Family

2 comments:

  1. Oh how i missed your blogs. We wish we could see each other more often. Cody only has a year and three months to go til he done with school. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A blog finally :-D I just love how each picture really captures the personality of each boy- or well a portion of their personalities :-D Here's to another year together- and many more pictures of us and our families celebrating the moments together <3

    ReplyDelete