Summer is so here. Oh thank you, thank you! For my own personal enjoyment, we could have 1 month of spring, 1 month of fall, SUMMER, and December can snow for Christmas. But that's just silly, right?
Well, while it's here, we're going to enjoy! We've been hittin' the pools and the nearest "beach" on a more than weekly basis. My little water bugs couldn't be happier! And Mommy even feels some better when distracted by keeping a close eye on little ones near bodies of water.
Well, while it's here, we're going to enjoy! We've been hittin' the pools and the nearest "beach" on a more than weekly basis. My little water bugs couldn't be happier! And Mommy even feels some better when distracted by keeping a close eye on little ones near bodies of water.

Pool day with Lindsey! Shawn & his bestie, Owen. Riley jumping off the dive into my hand, and last... my daredevil. Shawn jumping off the dive and going down the slide... into the deep end.

Then we had a pool day with Kendra, Genny, and all six of our kiddos! Needless to say, I snapped these 3 pics. Not much time for more!
The play area! Jon's Dad (aka Pops) got us this swing while they were here for their visit! We LOVE it! It's the perfect place to sit, relax, and watch the kiddos at play.





I love seeing my my boys having so much fun! Winter is rough on everyone so, even though its hot, i'm glad summers here so we can all have tons of splashy fun!!
ReplyDeleteaww how much fun you all look like you've been having. Cant wait for us to come out. I hope we get to go to the beach and fishing with the boys. We have missed you all so much. Love you all
ReplyDeleteYes, Lynda... we're hoping to pack lots of fun into your visit in July. I know Jon would very much enjoy fishing with his brother and sons. I'm sure Cody has been to this "beach" when he was little... we'll have to do that the friday you come if its warm enough ;)
ReplyDeleteWe had so much fun on Saturday- I can't wait to do it again! We'll have to have you guys over for some poolside fun when we get the new pool. Maybe a cookout if I can figure out how to operate the grill LoL! Thanks for the wonderful day! Love the pics as usual :-)
ReplyDeletethese are great pictures ashley. the boys sure love their water. i love the one with landon on the swing.
ReplyDeletethanks for having me over the other day. i cherish our days together, even if it's just one of us needing the other to talk to.
love you.