Jon's vacation week... yay! Not only am I enjoying the extra help for a week during the last few weeks of pregnancy... but we had the chance to spend a full three days with Jon's brother and Lynda with Jon actually able to spend the whole time here! We took advantage of that time and celebrated our family Christmas since we won't be seeing them until baby makes an appearance.
This Christmas season has been so much fun with the boys so far... watching Christmas movies like The Grinch and an old favorite of mine (from when I was a wee tot) Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. I remember falling in love with the "Big Bird skating scene" and Landon has followed right in those footsteps. After dinner (every night!) he pushes himself back from the table and points to the living room "Big Bird Please!" Talking with Shawn and Landon about Christmas's meaning and celebrating the birth of Jesus has been such a rewarding experience.
This Christmas season has been so much fun with the boys so far... watching Christmas movies like The Grinch and an old favorite of mine (from when I was a wee tot) Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. I remember falling in love with the "Big Bird skating scene" and Landon has followed right in those footsteps. After dinner (every night!) he pushes himself back from the table and points to the living room "Big Bird Please!" Talking with Shawn and Landon about Christmas's meaning and celebrating the birth of Jesus has been such a rewarding experience.

Story time provided by Shawn. Aunt Tearsa and Landon thoroughly enjoyed!



















Christmas gets more fun every year. Seeing my boys get excited over the same things i used to is so much fun.
ReplyDeleteI've been able to take my vacation the almost the same time every year and its really wonderful to spend it with my family. I love the pictures as usual! Those boys sure are rowdy sometimes... can't wait for number three!!!
We miss you all so much. Cant believe the newest nephews will be here soon. We are so excited to meet him. We really enjoyed our time with Jon. Glad to spend three whole days with him. And of course with you and the boys too. Glad we got to do Christmas as a family. Love the picture you took of me and Cody. I already have it in the frame i got from you guys for Christmas. See you all in less then three weeks
ReplyDeleteGreat post Ashley! I can't believe that your due date is coming up so soon. Your boys are adorable, as always :)
ReplyDeleteChristmas Eve on Sesame Street is my all time favorite Christmas movie! I was so excited when I found it at Target a few years ago. Now we watch it every year and I think I still like it better than my kids do :)