Last night I spent nearly 3 hours doing my best to keep cool while the claustrophobic part of me was screaming "You are surrounded by more people than you ever cared to be surrounded by... where are the exits!?!?!" Last night was the college graduation of my sister, Tearsa, Baily, and one of my best friends, Stef. (Congrats all you guys for the millionth time!!! We are all PROUD!) As I was leaving with Stef's parents I felt relief with each step closer to the door. Ahhh fresh air!! When I finally arrived home it was getting close to bedtime for the kiddos. As I was sitting on the floor in Shawn & Landon's room I couldn't help but smile at them as they scrambled to see who could get that last story in. Landon cupped my cheeks in his little hands and sweetly brought me in for a kiss. Shawn wrapped his long, skinny arms around my neck and performed our famous "squeeze me 'til I pop" game. It was nice to be home!
After I tucked in the big boys I headed to Liam's room for his bedtime bottle. I wanted cuddle time to go on for just a little longer than usual... I couldn't help it, I wasn't ready to put him to bed... his smile was so precious, and those big beautiful blue eyes didn't leave my face. It was really nice to be home.
![]() |
| Delilah has 2 men after her... and they are brothers! |
![]() |
| Presto! Baby food! This was so much more fun and way easier than I thought. Again, silly me for not doing this sooner! |


























Can't believe how fast Liam is growing! It feels like each boy grows up faster than the last...
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the grads! We're proud of you guys!
Love the pictures as usual Ashley.
I love the little baby birds! Boston would be facinated as well!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the food making went well- makes me feel better about when we do it for Tatum! As usual I love the pics- I'm so going to print out one of Liam & Tatum to hang on the wall. And I love the ones of Delilah & the boys- once she decides to actually play she always has a blast with them! Can't wait to see you guys again <3
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. The boys are getting so big. We miss you all a ton. Love you. COngrats on three for graduating.
ReplyDelete