Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy's Day!!

To my loving husband and three wonderful sons:  Thank you for making Mother's Day so special.  I thank God everyday for all four of you... and I know that I have been blessed beyond measure. 


Happy Mother's Day!!!
Liam moved to his own room!  He loves his new crib and we couldn't keep him in our room forever (though Mommy may wish we could.)


See... pure joy.  The crib is awesome.
1st time in the exersaucer.  He couldn't believe all there was to look at.
Shawn & his "best pal" (as he calls him) skating.
Skating with the Easter Bunny.
Aunt Tearsa & Landon
Shawn's 1st bike ride.  Thanks for the extra help Aunt Tearsa/Bailey!!
Lettering finally done!
Happy Easter at the house of Rawlings.



3 lovies :)
Happy 1st Easter Liam
On Easter day we decided to give Liam his first bite of "real food."  Rice Cereal!
Mmmm... Can I just say I love this part of parenthood.  New foods. Funny faces!


A full belly = a happy baby.
Easter with Aunt Stef.
The bumbo!
Newest hobby?  Chew chew chewing on EVERYTHING.
Shawn & Jamison
The boys and their little buddies Jamison and Jamie. 5 in a row!
Gamers.
Beach day at preschool.
Thank you to our neighbor Kevin for taking a few family shot for us!


love love love


They have TOO much fun on this!
Fun times with Aunt Tearsa
The boys and their Aunties :)
Kiss Kiss.
My 3 little dino-babes.




I just love watching them interact!


The littlest brothers.
Peek-a-booing it.
Bike-a-thon at Shawn's preschool.  Go Shawn Go!!


Snuggle time with Peeps.


Shawn & Choo Choo
Story telling with Colton & Choo Choo.




So he despises the camera any other time...
At Aunt Lizzies.  Liam, Tatum, and Delilah.
Brotherly Love!


Liam Rockstar and Riley!


Newest hobby:  Picking flowers.
Most awesome invention ever: The Moby Wrap!  Liam agrees!
Mother's Day... Thank you boys for my beautiful handmade book, "Legendary Mom" t-shirt, and herb garden!!!


The three lights of my life.


4 months old... and almost out of his infant carrier.  BIG guy!!


Nanny & Liam.  He loves her to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to My Legendary Mom!!! You are such a wonderful mom. We appreciate all the things you do all year. We love you heaps and bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I can't believe how big each of the boys are getting- especially Liam now!

    ReplyDelete