Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wayback When!

It is "wayback" week on Facebook. When I came across these I couldn't help but think of the last photos of Landon I took. Landon sure has his Daddy's eyes... but that nose, mouth, profile, and hair (minus the red of course.) Wow... I couldn't believe how much we looked a like.

Shawn, on the other hand, he's got Mommy's eyes... and Daddy's ears!


<1yr>

Roughly Landon's age now.


2ish

Babe. I have photos of Landon where you'd think we were twins here!


Both boys were FAMOUS for this face!

Around Shawn's age now.

Mini-Me II


Jon babe!

Jon and his "tsst tsst"

Right about Shawn's age here.

Just a wee bit older than Shawn is now. That sooo does not look safe!
I cringe at some of the trouble Jon got into!

4 comments:

  1. Wow- Ash I just cannot get over how much the boys look like you! I can't say sometimes I don't see some Jon but there's no question as to who those kiddos look like. Especially compared to your baby pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures! How neat to see you when you were a little one! The boys look SO much like you! There's no mistaking the Mamma that belongs to these boys! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a funny blog!! They are my boys but they are little versions of mommy! I can't believe how much they look like her...but I don't mind a bit.
    As for the last pic, although it was dangerous, that is a fond memory at Paps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon... if we ever have a girl, she'll probably be mini-daddy ;)

    The age on that photo in that book was 4... yikes! But at least you had a fond memory with it :) Love you, tons!

    ReplyDelete