Monday, January 25, 2010

Prayer.

I pray.
I believe.
I am thankful.

Never have I prayed harder than yesterday morning. The major details are not important anymore. Jon is ok. He IS ok. He was rushed to the ER after collapsing yesterday morning. To say his condition was scary... well, that is one huge understatement. The paramedics and their swat team got here. All I could do was watch. He was looking some better, and I was thanking God for that miracle. After various tests in the ER... his heart was ok. His lungs... great. It wasn't a heart attack. Thank you, God. It wasn't a stroke. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Kevin and Chris: I can't even write this. I am not at your house right now because I am writing this. What you did for us yesterday. At 7 something in the morning... through out the day. We'll never be able to repay you. Your quick thinking... strength... and genuine care are all things I would consider heroic. Jon and I will be eternally grateful. We never knew people like you existed. We are forever thankful.

Phone calls were few... pretty much parents and a few others... so those praying and calling and offering... thank you... from the bottom of both our hearts.

I wasn't going to blog about this. I wanted to forget yesterday even happened. But I never will. From what I saw. To what happened. To the outcome I prayed so hard for. I felt I couldn't write a blog about our day like nothing happened.

For those who prayed... thank you, so much.


Monday. Play-do fest.

field of dreams.

Landon's 1st Play-doh.

New 'Do.

Those eyes.

That laugh.

The love.

Big Guy.

Heartbreaker.



Yes, he is rather adorable.

Spike. Shawn says "My hair sparkles."

Ruler of all that is Monkey.

New lens testing. 20mm 2.8

Cheerful.

Good morning, sunshine.

If he was any cuter... not possible ;)

The look.
Yes, my child has a look. The "Get that camera out of my face, now. There is no please, just a now" look.

personality.

Oh, that smile!

Caged?

Squeal.

Shout. Good shout.

He's sunshine in a bottle.

Loved.

Sargent Silly.

Future American Idol singing for his supper.

I am grateful.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for calling. We were so worried about Jon until we got to talk to you. Praying for JOn to keep good health. Thank God you have great neighbors that take care of you guys. We are thankful for them too. WE dont want anything bad to happen to any of you. We love you all so very much. Kevin and Chris are much better people you and i both know.

    The boys are getting so big. We will have to do a webcam again so they can see us and talk to us. We love all you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I muat appologize for scaring everyone. I don't really know what or how it happened, bu I know that I have some people who really helped me alot. I can't really say how much they helped because....I was kinda out of it....But i know i am very grateful. My wife and neighbors quick thinking showed me how much they really care.
    To everyone who called and prayed, worried and kept me in your thoughts, I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my gosh Jon & Ash- I had no idea anything happened yesterday! I am so glad you are ok Jon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that things continue to be well! We love you guys! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry i wasn't there for you ashley. i'm so glad that everything is getting better. i love you guys so much and i'm just really glad everything is okay. :) if you ever need me for anything, you can call me. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what happened Ashley, but I thank God that it sounds like things are going to be okay for you all. I will say prayers that whatever happened, things stay well for you all. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete