Saturday, January 8, 2011

Party of 5

Well, we are slowly settling into our life as a family of five. I don't think things will truly settle down and become routine for a little while yet, but I must say, Liam is making our jobs a little easier. He's such a great baby! The other two boys were colicky, so I feel like I'm not sure what to do with him some days because he's so easy going! At his last weight check he is up to 8lbs 5ozs! This kiddo is a chow hound! Last night he gave us a 5 1/2 hour stretch at night. Those days and nights seem to be straightened out now.

Shawn & Landon are adjusting nicely to having a baby brother in their lives. Jon's dad (Pops) flew in from Idaho on December 27th, and step mom (Grama Carol) flew in on January 1st to help us out until the middle of the month. I'm a little nervous for when they leave because they do the lifting (Landon in his crib and such), help with the older boys, and other things around the house. But, the routine will come in time, and the boys will settle down (Shawn is very hyper with his grandparents being here!)

There is our little update. Of course I had to add a few pics from the past few days:


Our Family of Five.


Our handsome trio.

Counting piggies.

Squeeeeeze for Pops.

Thank you Liz for the beautiful owl hat! We LOVE it!

Handsome boy!

Scrunchin'

He smiles so much in his sleep.

A smile for Grama.

Liam & his grandparents, Pops & Grama Carol.

Grama seems to have a way of lulling the big boys to sleep.

Liam's first time in the bouncer. At first a fuss, then a yawn, and fast asleep. He loves it!

A few newborn photos.

Snow Day!!

Beautiful Smile.

Sweetheart.

What did Daddy do to you Landon!?!? Poor baby :(

So sweet.

Fun in the snow.

Meeting Aunt Stef.

My sweet little guy.

Bundled in his cute winter outfit.

Wide awake!

Getting a good look at the camera that will be in his face a whole bunch ;)

Snuggles with big brother Landon.

Two cuddle bugs.

Liam's 1st bath (the cord is off!) He enjoyed every minute of it, and even cried when I took him out.

5 comments:

  1. I love my boys! This blog is really wonderful. I love coming home from work and seeing these again. The past 3 weeks have been so crazy, we have just been going and going. I forget sometimes all we've done. I can't believe how well the boys are doing with this.
    I'm very grateful to have two great helpers here for us! Thank you Pops and Grama Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will do just fine once Carol & Bob leave... by that time you'll be able to lift Landon in the crib :-) Beautiful pics as usual- and even though Jon made Landon cry w/the snowball I love the pics you got! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the blog again. We sure cant wait to meet him. Liam is so cute. Love the pictures of all the boys. Family of five pictures were great and so were the ones with Pops and Grama Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayy new blog!! these pictures are great, but what can you expect with such a beautiful family?!!?! miss you guys a lot <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pics! The boys are adorable. Liam is soo tiny & precious! I think it's great you're in some pictures too, that's my biggest mistake is that I don't get enough pictures of me with the kids.

    ReplyDelete