Tonight was tug-o-war with Mommy. Shawn on one arm, Landon the other... both were fighting over "their princess." "No, that's my princess!" Shawn would yell. Landon would yell it right back... "Eye, Iness" It was rather sweet of them. And it made me take yet another look at how lucky I am to be the pink in my house of blue. A few minutes later Landon sticks his finger out "Here Mama, Here Mama." So I take a hold of it and "Phhhhhhp!" The little stinker lets a big ol' fart rip and laughs hysterically about it. Now just where could he have a learned a thing like that??
Liam is growing, growing, and groooowing. While at Connor's birthday party Lindsey and I took him upstairs just to see how big my porker is getting. 13 pounds, baby! He is bigger at 6 weeks than Shawn & Landon were at 8 weeks. And little Liam was a full 2 pounds smaller at birth. Now that he's put on this weight the little guy looks just like me when I was a babe. Our pictures look uncannily the same. After two colicky newborns it is really a joy to have such a happy snuggle bug. He's a wonderful little guy!
And now... on to the photos! I just can't stop snapping away at this chunk-a-monk!
Liam is growing, growing, and groooowing. While at Connor's birthday party Lindsey and I took him upstairs just to see how big my porker is getting. 13 pounds, baby! He is bigger at 6 weeks than Shawn & Landon were at 8 weeks. And little Liam was a full 2 pounds smaller at birth. Now that he's put on this weight the little guy looks just like me when I was a babe. Our pictures look uncannily the same. After two colicky newborns it is really a joy to have such a happy snuggle bug. He's a wonderful little guy!
And now... on to the photos! I just can't stop snapping away at this chunk-a-monk!
rollie pollie.
Last weekend my mom (aka MeMe) stayed for 2 overnighters. We had all sorts of fun while she was here. One of the more memorable moments was cupcake making.
























































I love this blog. Plain and simple. It's so wonderful to come home from work and see what my family has been doing. I love seeing how they change and grow...I know i say it all the time but, Ashley you do such a great job on this. Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteAll three boys are getting so big. We sure cant wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. We miss you all so much. Love the pictures. Love reading what you all have been up too.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pics Ash- I love the pics of Landon scowling at the camera. He so does not like it LoL The videos of Shawn n Liam, and Landon n Liam are just too precious. They are wonderful big brothers!
ReplyDelete