Life is returning to normal. Well, what is normal for us? For everyone asking, Jon is doing great! He's back to his ol' self it seems. Thank you again to those who have been calling, emailing, facebooking, etc. We appreciate all of the concern and those who have been there for us. We have some pretty awesome friends & family.
Shawn is sitting here with me while I blog. So I ask him: "Shawn, what do you want to say to your family and friends?" Here's what my little sweetheart wishes for me to say to everyone.
Shawn: "They want you to make a "cat." So you have to press the "c", and now "a", and now "t." They need a key for the door. Grama has to lock it. (Me: Grama Who?) Mrs. Meiser has to lock it. A door needs a chance. A door needs a lock. And a little girl and a little boy locked it. And now "The End." We need a dog. A cat. A mouse. A turtle. A Nicholas. Thank you for visiting me, friends. Its just an arrow to go down. Down to the bottom two. I want to go to Owen's house. The End. That's the end. "
Haha. I need to do that more often. He was all full of cutesy smiles and happy to see me typing his every word.
Shawn is sitting here with me while I blog. So I ask him: "Shawn, what do you want to say to your family and friends?" Here's what my little sweetheart wishes for me to say to everyone.
Shawn: "They want you to make a "cat." So you have to press the "c", and now "a", and now "t." They need a key for the door. Grama has to lock it. (Me: Grama Who?) Mrs. Meiser has to lock it. A door needs a chance. A door needs a lock. And a little girl and a little boy locked it. And now "The End." We need a dog. A cat. A mouse. A turtle. A Nicholas. Thank you for visiting me, friends. Its just an arrow to go down. Down to the bottom two. I want to go to Owen's house. The End. That's the end. "
Haha. I need to do that more often. He was all full of cutesy smiles and happy to see me typing his every word.

After our winter BBQ with the Meisers.

At Connor's 1st Birthday Party.










Aww *sniff*! We love you guys so much, too! Landon's my buddy :-) I'm so glad you we able to come celebrate Connor's 1st birthday with us!
ReplyDeleteI love what Shawn had you type. So cute! I ought to do that with Owen. Can't wait to see you Friday!
XOXO
Umm Shawn is officially the best storyteller I know ;) but seriously, the things he says could write a really cute book. and i love the ants picture!!
ReplyDeletei'm glad everything's going back to normal ashley. the pictures are really cute :) love you!