Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hills to Climb

Every now and then I get a kick out of posting some of Shawn's more recent (as we call them), "Shawnisms." 9 out of 10 times I write down word for word what was just said so I don't forget and can write about it later. Some of his latest and greatest:

Mother/Son Moments:

Me: "Shawn, do you know why you are so special? Because you're you!"
Shawn: "Myyyy pleasure!"


Over Orange Juice:

Shawn: "I want OJ to drink for dinner."
Me: "Sorry hunny, we're out of OJ."
Shawn (dramatically throwing himself to the floor): "Ohhh, I just give up!"


Breakfast time. Waiting for waffles to cool down. Shawn giving some "lip" over it:

Daddy: "I'm gonna wait for you to cool down."
Shawn: "You don't have to wait for me to cool down! I'm not food!"


Meme showing off what she has Shawn addicted to.

Stuck. Poor boy.

Shape sorting.

Cowpokin' around.


Cute-o-saurus.

"Outtakes."

Hailey, Landon, & Shawn.
All getting along. Sharing. In one spot. For a moment in time.
Life is good.

Are they not the cutest?

Wide Eyed. Bushy tailed.

Hailey... proving that we CAN handle 3 kiddos. Some day :)

Sharing issues?

The start to one awesome day!

Landon INSISTING that Namaw Meiser carry him to our destination.
The ONE person that he will chose over Jon & I (sometimes.) ;)

From the top.

Did you really think we'd let two babies slide all the way down this hill by themselves???

Buuuut the big boy?
Shawn & Nampaw.

Gearin' up.

And we're off!

Too fun to do just once.

My little snow explorer.

"Hey, I was just forced to waken from my nap. Then you throw me into this garb that I can barely move in. And to make matters worse, you take me out in the freezing cold, snow covered, "weeeeee down we go" hill."

She loves it. Lots.

Daddy & Landon.

Yea, Daddy so had more fun.

He's a big kid now.

Family races.

Grandma & her pictures.

Beautiful Day. Beautiful Family. Beautiful "N"amily.

Chris & I

Up we go.

Only to head back down... at lightning speed.

The Men.

Daddy giving this another shot.

Shawn & Mommy's turn.

The Rawlings Family.
Snow Fun.

All the love in the world.

Namily time.
Chris, Hailey, & Kevin.

We had the greatest time, on a very cool hill, with you guys.
Some pretty awesome memories were made.

End of the day hugs.
Shawn & Nampaw.

You can't all come rushing in at once!

1 comment:

  1. i get such a kick out of these "shawnisms." haha

    and awesome way to spend a day! i love sledding!

    love the pictures as always sis <3

    ReplyDelete