As per an agreement between Jon and I we were to skip purchasing gifts for one another this Valentine's Day and instead, make something with the kiddos. Well, Jon went back on this "agreement" and surprised me last night with flowers. A dozen mini pink roses for Valentine's Day, and one beautiful long stem for my 1st wedding shoot of 2010.
Thank you love... your thoughtfulness and gestures of love never seize to amaze me. I love you, always. (Yes, the word love was used 3 times in that little blurb.)
Thank you love... your thoughtfulness and gestures of love never seize to amaze me. I love you, always. (Yes, the word love was used 3 times in that little blurb.)

A gift for each of the boys from our previous neighbors, Violet & Paul.Look at this onesie!!! I LOVE it!!!










Love the pictures. your flowers are beautiful. we can wait to see you all. we miss you so much. tell nan i said hello. the cat she gave shawn is cute. my cousin is all about cats. Shawn and Landon are getting so big.
ReplyDeleteaww what a cute kitty!! :)
ReplyDeletevalentine's day at the rawlings house looked like a great day! can't wait to spoil them some more... ;)
haha and whoa, haven't seen shawn watching animusic in quite some time...
i love you! happy late v-day!! <3