Wow! What a gorgeous past few days we've had. For a few moments I thought I was seeing things when I spotted scattered strands of fresh green grass throughout the lawn. This spring Jon and I have a few "green thumb" projects that we'd like to undertake. Jon has always wanted to do a vegetable garden. Now that we have the space, hopefully this year we can all learn together what it takes to grow certain goodies... and in the process, teach the boys about gardening too. With Shawn's Veggie Tales obsession, this adventure should go over pretty big!
Yesterday Nan & Peeps came for their weekly visit and with the beautiful temperatures outside we decided to fire up the grill! As you can see, Landon is The Burger King!
Yesterday Nan & Peeps came for their weekly visit and with the beautiful temperatures outside we decided to fire up the grill! As you can see, Landon is The Burger King!

Diggin' right in.











I miss my Boys and Ashley when I'm at work. I can't believe how much they grow each day. Its so much fun doing things with them! I hope this garden works out well, its going to be an adventure i just know it. Love the pics my love, as always you take fantastic pictures even without the mega camera...i tell you its raw talent : )
ReplyDeleteLove to read the blogs and follow how the boys grow and do each day. Love the pictures. I was showing you photography site to my friends yesterday at school. I love you all so very much and so does Cody. Thanks for everything yesterday on the phone. It did look like you had a great time at the playground.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures Ashley. Landon had quite a grip on that burger!
ReplyDeleteI think the veggie garden is such a cute idea..and I bet Shawn will be all over that.
I love you guys!