Thursday, May 27, 2010

PPOTP- Landon's turn!

Awesome news on the Rawlings front! Yesterday Landon was saying "Pee" and digging to get his pants off... sure enough, I sat him up on the potty (with the Diego seat to help him stay seated) and after some "checking out his surrounding" the little guy tinkled in the potty!!! I am so proud of my big boy! After he was done I just had to give him a reward to celebrate this milestone. I having a feeling this guy's going to be a tad easier to train than his brother ;)

It's been a weepy night for me tonight as I am making collages of the boys from birth until now for their party. Looking back through the last four years... I just can't believe how big Shawn has gotten! I can't believe when I look at his one year... then 18 months... what he was doing so early! That child certainly had a strong yearn to learn! Looking back on Landon's first 2 years I can't help but remember all those times he only wanted Mama. He was so easy to console from crying... all he needed was Mommy to pick him up. I look back at how early he learned to use utensils... how he's so good with his hands. I am so proud of both of our boys. Keep a look out for those collages around the time of their actual birthday.

Proud Babe! Way to go sweetie for peeing on the potty!

Sweetheart.

Cheeeeeese.

Landon knows that if he says "chhheeeesssse" he gets to see the picture Mommy took. He LOVES looking at himself LOL.

Oh those eyes!

These two pictures ARE Landon!

3 comments:

  1. they are both getting so big. we are so proud of landon. maybe he will be completely using potty by the time the newest addition is born. miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job landon! that's so awesome. he's getting such a good head start.

    also, i can't wait for these collages. they're going to be great, well because you're great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they will be 2 and 4 soon. They grow so fast! I love the pics Ashley.

    ReplyDelete