Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Letter to the Weather

Dear Weather,

You have been so kind to us for the past few days. We urge you to consider staying like this so we can enjoy your beautiful temperatures, bask in your warm sunlight, and spend days as a family playing in the great outdoors. So kick back, relax, and continue to be awesome!

With great thanks,

The Rawlings Family


Linny sharing in our outdoor fun.

Shawn offering a treat.

Follow that pig!

Ooohhh, perrrty.
(Shirts courtesy of Aunt Tearsa. We all laughed. Landon drooled a little.)

Sometimes I forget I have a 4th guy... the sweetest little pig on the planet :)

Not quite sure what he's trying to accomplish here?

Here Linny, I'll feed you.

After talking with Shawn about Pap Meiser and what was going on, Shawn took it upon himself to draw a rainbow for Mr. Meiser. The conversation we had was so special, and it showed me just how much he understands of this.

Landon's monkey craft.

Shawn's lion & elephant.

Running out of room on the ol' fridge!

Jon's day off led to a family outing... lunch, shopping, a visit to Gram's, and after supper... a few games of frisbee and baseball! Last week I picked up two camp chairs for Jon and I. Shawn already has one that MeMe got him for Christmas a few years ago. It was high time Landon had his own.

After devouring the brownie...

"I so just stole brothers ball & bat!"

The Future Jock.

Not too much longer and I won't be able to dress them alike :(

I want Mama!!!

Men at Work.

Can I help you, Ma'am?

"Uncle" Justin over for some serious sidewalk chalk drawing.

Tag!


Sidewalk Artistry.

3 comments:

  1. I don't mind late work days when its nice out. I really don't mind nice days when I have off! I hope the weather stays nice till September. We're loving our new house so much, we can go outside and just have fun. Love the pics Ashley, you always get the best shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day, beautiful family, beautiful pictures...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are enjoying the weather. looks like you had fun. Shawn and Landon are just so cute. Linny is getting big. cant wait to play out side with the boys. miss you all so much

    ReplyDelete