He speaks! The Red Fury spoke a 1st today... simple and sweet... "Bye Bye." While having a rather "chatty" conversation with Nanny these cute-as-can-be words came to be. I love hearing his sweet little voice... especially when he spends so much time perfecting his banshee holler! To top all of the sweetness off... he smothered me in kisses after getting off the phone... and this kid even smacks his lips and all :-)
This afternoon Shawn and I were finishing up a floor puzzle and he gently pats my head: "I'm thankful for you, Mom!" Melt me now!!! Insert the tear icons here!!!
This afternoon Shawn and I were finishing up a floor puzzle and he gently pats my head: "I'm thankful for you, Mom!" Melt me now!!! Insert the tear icons here!!!

Is this not one of the sweetest outfits ever? As soon as I saw it I had to get it for him to wear for Peeps... since Landon is his little "squiggly."










Aw that's too sweet- the boys are just the most sweetest lil boys I know! Love the pics- especially that cute shirt Landon is wearing!
ReplyDelete