Sunday, November 15, 2009

Leaf it be.

Sunday. Sunday. A day of rest. A day to unwind. A day for special visitors. Visitors of the Nan and Peeps kind.

This weekly routine of dinner... either take out that Nan brings with, or her and I slave away in the kitchen... is something a family could get used to. Tonight, Nan and I combined our culinary skills to make delicious ham loaf, two different kinds of mac n cheese, and corn. If I thought Landon normally was Chow Hound Numero Uno... I hadn't seen a thing until this kid tried ham load. Wow! I didn't think he had it in him to stuff himself with all that meat! Seriously, does he have his Dad's appetite or what?!

Back up to before dinner... and we headed outside (for the most gorgeously warm fall day you could have asked for) for a romp in the leaves. This was Landon's first "leaf it" experience... and it would be safe to say that he'd rather "leaf that experience" to his big brother... this year anyway.


So purdy.

It's a bird. It's a plane. Its... really a plane!

Cowabunga!


Beautiful Blue Eyes.

Excitement.

My personal fav. Gettin' some air!



Such a wonderful day.

Kid being kid.

Throwin' one.

A breath of fresh air.

Cherishing these moments... always. Never taking it for granted. Knowing how blessed I am.

Pooch on the loose.

This was hilarious. Jon & Shawn on Canon's heals. At one point poor Jon even slide and fell by the garage he was running so fast to "tackle" our faithful fido. Shawn wasn't far behind squealing in delight. Fun times.

Toby & Canon.
A love-hate relationship.

Peep's helping Landon out to his first leaf jump.

Munchkin face (man he smiles like me... the whole cabbage patch look.)

Something I wasn't expecting to ever see. Peeps was PLAYING with Canon. Not just a small pat on the head... he actually got rough and rowdy with the football! Seriously... Peeps!

Love this. Mr. Mesier/Kevin/adopted dad checking out Landon's "treasure." A stick. And Landon oh so proud to show it off.

Shawn wanting to chill out with Nanny for a while.

Love. True Love.

Cutie Patootie.

A guys game. Football!

I wanna play too!

"No Canon, this is MY ball!"

Peeps & my 3 babies.

Grandpa's helping hand.

Canon is something to giggle at.

Nose Licker.


Run, Canon. Run.

Squiggly & Peeps.

*kiss*

brothers.

All Boy!

Future Star.

Them there's fighting words Canon. Stop stealing my stuff!

Sweetheart.

All the love in the world.

Teaching.

Peeps brought a special surprise. A decorative cover for the whole in the fireplace. An antique lid w/ painting. I remember this from when I was a wee one in Peep's art room.

For Pops.


For Grama Carol.


For Daddy.


For Uncle Cody & Aunt Lynda.

"Landon".
Shawn's computer artwork. And I'm tellin' ya, this thing is HARD to write on!

"Mommy"

1 comment:

  1. O my gosh- I love the pics of Shawn playing in the leaves! I can't wait to do that with Delilah someday :-D

    Seems as though you had a nice visit with your Nan n Peeps- weekly visits with family that love you are the best!

    ReplyDelete