Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teenie Weenie

It's been some time since I just sat in them middle of the living room with my teenie weenie point and shoot while the kiddos were playing before bed. When I say "It's been quite some time", yes, I used to do this rather frequently. But as the days get busy, more one on one projects crop up, and simply not thinking of it... the days of this "Mommy Amusement" are fewer and farther between.

Also, for your enjoyment I added a few videos below. For those of you living further away not getting to see the boys on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (uh hmm Pops and Grama Carol) these are for you!


Silliness.

Sing Song.

He's favorite toy (minus the little red guitar baby toy.)

Working on sharing.

Good job you two!

Not a favorite spot (as was Shawn's from darn near in the womb)... but he's learning to like books a bit more.

Monkey Kisses.

Insisting I take a picture of his favorite word. For those of you who know Shawn, you'll get a giant kick out of this.

Letter obsession.

Almost bedtime.

Goofy Boy. And NO he does NOT need a hair cut!

That sharing thing again.

One Proud Babe!

This is my nose! (and its a cute one too!)


What in the world is this doing in with the snapshots? Well, click on the picture and take a look!






2 comments:

  1. Ya know I am just amazed at how much both of those boys look like their mommy. I mean seriously add a blonde wig to both of them & bam! LoL

    Love the pic of Shawn with his fav word LoL!!

    The videos were just adorable- they really made me smile :-) Landon is getting so big :-\ Shawn did a wonderful job singing & blowing kisses :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Cody and Aunt Lynda love the video with Shawn saying hi to his family. WE miss you all so much. The other videos were wonderful. Love the pictures. Glad to know that Shawn is learning who is real family is. Shawn and Landon have wonderful people around them who love them to death.

    ReplyDelete