Saturday, November 14, 2009

Time Well Spent

"The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day." - M. Grundler

For the life of me I can't recall if I've used this quote on here before. Well, I'm not about to go back through the old blog to check. So, if I have, then obviously it REALLY means something to me. If I haven't, then... Read it. Think about it. Then enjoy the following pictures and video!

Night!

The Joy of Writing.

Lemon Joy.

The Joy that is Aunt TT.

Computer Whiz Kid.

So proud of his drawing!

The Walk. This kids walk is hilarious. Butt sticking out behind him, chest sticking out before him... and trot trot trot he goes. Little cutie!

Cheezin' it.

PJ party. Yes, David Cook constitutes pajamas around here.

Camera. Please. Mommy.

Floor party before bed.
A new video of my handsomes.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you've used it before I love the quote- it's very true!

    Love the pics- especially that one of Landon with that lemon! LoL And the video was stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete