The youngest of the Rawlings crew has found a new hobby, a great liking, and a fond obsession. This new found activity is bring him great joy (and those around him many smiles.) Our little Landon is in love with The Doodle Pro. Might we have a creative genius on our hands? Possibly. The thrill that "pen meets paper"... and something is actually produced is just miraculous in our one year old's mind.
Quite frequently I mention how I love viewing life through the eyes of my children. Seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary... something small become larger than life... these are all things I treasure and try not to take for granted.
So watching my wee one's face brighten as he creates squiggles and lines... well, it brightens my face (and life) as well.
Quite frequently I mention how I love viewing life through the eyes of my children. Seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary... something small become larger than life... these are all things I treasure and try not to take for granted.
So watching my wee one's face brighten as he creates squiggles and lines... well, it brightens my face (and life) as well.

Something else that brightens my life... watching my grandfather and son work together on a puzzle project. Shawn puts Peeps to shame on the "figuring it out" scale. He puts us all to shame on that!

This afternoon (our neighbors/namily) Kevin and Chris came over this afternoon to take a few family photographs for us. The 16x20 on our wall still has the springtime photo in it and everything around it is getting replaced with Christmas photographs and memories. After showing Kevin a few ropes on the camera... and arming Chris with some jingly bells for distraction... we got to it. I must say... Kevin did a great job capturing us... and Chris capturing attentions... I will be proud to display one of these on the wall. Thank you two again so much!















adorable pictures ashley--i love the family photos!!
ReplyDeleteand just saying, love veggie tales!!
--tearsa
Awesome job Kevin- hmm maybe a job as Ash's assistant is in your future ;-)
ReplyDeleteAsh love the pics of the boys & their visit with your grandparents. It's always a breath of fresh air when you see your child(ren) playing with family members that love them so.
BTW- I hear you're quite the celebrity now :-D