It just couldn't possibly wait two days longer. The Rawlings Family Christmas Tree was begging (yes! begging!) to be decorated this evening. So after a wonderful pre-thanksgiving meal with the Williams Family we attempted this activity with two kiddos on the verge of "super-tired."
Tomorrow is a day that everyone comes together in the spirit of thanks. Something I try to hold in my heart everyday is all that I am thankful for. The little things: "Mommy, I want you." A warm snuggle with Landon. The 10 minutes that the boys play together... nicely, and quietly. The moment the keys jingle in the door, proving Jon made it home safe and sound from work. The big things: Our health. The family and friends that are in our lives... supporting us, teaching us, loving us. Love. The love that unites us everyday... as a family.
Tomorrow is a day that everyone comes together in the spirit of thanks. Something I try to hold in my heart everyday is all that I am thankful for. The little things: "Mommy, I want you." A warm snuggle with Landon. The 10 minutes that the boys play together... nicely, and quietly. The moment the keys jingle in the door, proving Jon made it home safe and sound from work. The big things: Our health. The family and friends that are in our lives... supporting us, teaching us, loving us. Love. The love that unites us everyday... as a family.

"Shrek the halls" w/ Uncle John



















No comments:
Post a Comment