Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pang Pang at the Heartstrings

At long last (well not near as long of a time stretch as last time) Cody & Lynda made their way up here for a post-Thanksgiving visit. Shawn and Landon made it well known that their Aunt and Uncle were here and this was THEIR time for some serious bonding and fun time. Shawn pointed this out when he "shushed" his Daddy out of the way so that Uncle Cody could be the puzzle helper this morning. Landon made the fact that him and his Uncle are "super best buddies" known by denying his Mommy and Daddy kisses while in Cody's arms. Does it pang at the heartstrings a little bit? Yes... but the strumming goes both ways... one for "Oh my poor baby doesn't want me right now!" and one for "My boys have this amazing connection with two people that Jon and I think the world of."

As always the visit was not nearly long enough... but we anxiously await next month's Christmas of Rawlings & Marks!


Morning Snuggles.

Comfy. Cozy.

I insisted that their be a quality pictures of the four of them to be hung from the living room walls... even if Cody had to wear his brother's shirt. Plenty to chose from now!

Inseparable bond.

This Aunt knows spoiling ;)

"Me & My Uncle"
A special onesie for Uncle Cody.

Girl time while the guys order pizza and do "guy" things.

1 comment:

  1. We had an amazing time with you all this weekend. It was a short visit like always but we make the most of the visit. I am so glad that Cody has a great bond with Shawn and Landon and Jon. I love the bond that you and I have as well. We all bond so much. We miss you all so much already. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete